|[Home] [Databases] [World Law] [Multidatabase Search] [Help] [Feedback]|
England and Wales Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) Decisions
You are here: BAILII >> Databases >> England and Wales Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) Decisions >> Mortimer, R. v  EWCA Crim 1303 (25 May 2010)
Cite as:  EWCA Crim 1303
[New search] [Context] [View without highlighting] [Printable RTF version] [Help]
London, WC2A 2LL
B e f o r e :
MR JUSTICE ROYCE
THE RECORDER OF REDBRIDGE HIS HONOUR JUDGE RADFORD QC
(Sitting as a Judge of The Court Of Appeal Criminal Division)
|R E G I N A|
|JASON CHRISTOPHER MORTIMER|
WordWave International Limited
A Merrill Communications Company
165 Fleet Street London EC4A 2DY
Tel No: 020 7404 1400 Fax No: 020 7404 1424
(Official Shorthand Writers to the Court)
Crown Copyright ©
"10. Having in his possession any photo of a child under 16 unless with permission.
11. Possessing a computer.
12. Using the internet or its successor for purposes other than work, study or seeking employment.
13. Operating private internet account.
14. Subscribing to, accessing or attempting to access internet.
15. Downloading and/or viewing on any computer any image of young persons under 16 unless with permission from parent or guardian.
16. Possessing a mobile phone or other technology capable of capturing an image which has been obtained via internet."